31 Aug 2013

Lundby Lisa


CLICK the pictures to see them better :)


This is my Lundby Lisa house with 2 additions from another houses.

I try to furnish with 1970's items, but there are some other items also... If I like them and they go with the decorations, I use them as well :) I am always willing to buy new items, so please, offer if you have spare.



Kitchen



Living room




I wish to find balcony plants for my balcony.



Bedroom



Hall (dog made by my daughter)



TV-room



Teenage girl´s room (needs items)




Childrens room (the bunk bed, table and chairs are not from the 1970´). Shelves are maybe from Jeans - does anyone know?


Dublo Legos made by my daughter :)



Down floor is still quite empty. I wish to find gym furniture here!



Yard (sandbox made by me)


4 comments:

  1. Your house looks really wonderful!! Congratulations on getting thus far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty photos! I really like that dollhouse, how amazing little things. I think the wall in hall is so beautiful. Have a nice autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nyt alkoi tehdä mieli lisäkerroksia Lisaan. Aivan mielettömän upea kokonaisuus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola cuando era niña yo tuve esa casita mi mamá me regaló en navidad

    ReplyDelete