16 Oct 2013

My Lundby Rainbow in progress!

Hi!
I have made some progress in decorating my pink house and it is really starting to look pink!

Please, clic the picture bigger, you´ll see better :)

I made the bookshelf and you have seen one photo before, but now it is ready with handles and also I made books - pink of course :) I have made the pictures on the wall. The one in the left is cutted out of a magazine and the rose I have embroidered. I also stitched the rose pillow on the couch.


Kitchen is still missing a refrigerator. On the right side picture you can see a nice "Home sweet home" wall decoration embroidered by me.


Parents have now a decent bed. I made a little box (above wardrobe).
For the girl I painted a chair with white and pink, it turns out to be just nice :)


For the bathroom I made a sheld for towels and other badroom stuff.


My lovely pink project... to be continued...

Best regards,
Kirsi

3 comments:

  1. I also love pink furnishing, let me share Your Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome dispatch! I am indeed getting apt to over this info, is truly neighborly my buddy. Likewise fantastic blog here among many of the costly info you acquire. Reserve up the beneficial process you are doing here.
    best-rainbow-vacuum-price

    ReplyDelete